CBD For Animals
Driven by a shared belief that exceptional health comes from exceptional sources, our team works to help our clients and their pets enjoy optimal health and wellness without the use of harmful chemicals. Combining the use of hemp-derived CBD products with high-quality ingredients, we offer a line of pet products you can feel confident in.
Specializing in the proper use of CBD-based pet care products, we help our clients understand and experience the natural benefits of hemp-derived CBD.
We’re proud to promote the integrative and holistic properties of THC-free CBD for dogs and other animals, which are reported to include:
- Pain relief
- Stress relief
- Improved sleep
- Reduced inflammation
- Weight loss
- Improved appetite
- Improved mood
- Increased energy
- Reduced separation anxiety
- Improved behavior
At Pure Botanicals and Wellness, we remain steadfast in our commitment to giving our customers’ beloved pets an organic alternative to mass-produced treats and harmful medications, protecting health while promoting organic wellness. Explore our collection now to discover your pet’s favorites.
Your pets are part of your family
When you're sick, you go to the doctor to get better. When your dog, cat, or other pet is sick, you visit a veterinarian to help make your pet better. It's what you do when you care for others. You want the very best for your pets and your family, and with the benefits of CBD for pets, such as pain relief, anxiety relief, and help with seizures, CBD can improve your pet's life considerably.
Nothing else has worked
CBD increasingly is an alternative when nothing else your veterinarian has prescribed works. There are a lot of medicines for pets that your vet can prescribe, but sometimes, like with humans, these are ineffective. Oftentimes, CBD will work where traditional medicine doesn't.
Promotes overall health and wellbeing of your pet.
Increasingly, pet owners are turning to CBD as a supplement for their pet's overall health and wellbeing. Due to CBD's ability to help promote homeostasis (which is where your pet's body's systems are imbalanced), CBD is a great supplement to help prevent your pet from getting sick.
No or extremely mild side effects
Studies are still on-going, but for the majority of pet owners, they report that their pet has experienced little to no side effects, making CBD a great medicine for your dog, cat, or other mammal.
HOW TO CHOOSE
FOR MY PET
Similar to the reasons that you choose organic products, you want the same high-quality product for your dog, cat, or other pet as well. Organic CBD is free from pesticides, fungicides, solvents, and other contaminants you definitely don't want your pet to ingest.
FULL-SPECTRUM CBD ONLY
Also called pure spectrum, full spectrum CBD contains all of the cannabinoids of the cannabis plant, and not just CBD. It also has undergone less processing than other CBD Isolate.
ASK FOR THE TESTS
Reputable CBD dealers regularly test their CBD products using an independent third-party testing company to ensure the level of THC meets the .3% or less legal requirement.
BUY CBD SPECIFICALLY FOR PETS
With little studies to help prove the effects of CBD in dogs, most experts agree for now that CBD works the same for dogs and cats as it does for humans since our endocannabinoid system (the system responsible for homeostasis and what CBD influences) is largely the same. However, just like you buy children's Tylenol or cough medicine, CBD products for pets are specifically designed for pets.
TOP EVERYDAY USES FOR CBD IN DOGS
- Helps to reduce anxiety. As our dogs become more members of the family, it would make sense that they are more attached to their family. When you leave, they can become anxious very quickly because you are their leader. CBD also reduces anxiety caused by stress, noises, such as thunder, and more.
- Helps to reduce and/or eliminate seizures and epilepsy. Dogs with epilepsy or seizures are usually put on powerful medications that can have harmful side effects to their organs. CBD can help to reduce the need for these powerful drugs and/or eliminate them altogether, making your pet healthier overall.
- Helps with chronic pain. Dogs feel pain like we do, especially as they age. Their hips and joints can experience inflammation, which makes it hard to walk as well. CBD fights inflammation by interacting with the receptors in the endocannabinoid system.
Helps to fight cancer. Cancer is a leading cause of death in dogs. If your dog is diagnosed with cancer, chemotherapy is the treatment, and just like in humans, they can experience powerful side effects. CBD can possibly help slow the growth and spread of cancer, even reducing tumor sizes.
TOP EVERYDAY CBD USES IN CATS
- Helps increase appetite in cats. As all cat owners know, cats will not eat anything like dogs will. In fact, they are very picky eaters and are more carnivorous than dogs, meaning they need a certain amount of meat in their diets. If your cat loses their appetite, CBD can help make food more appealing.
- Helps with skin, fur, and fleas. Cats, even though they clean themselves incessantly, can develop skin conditions. CBD can help with these issues, and can help ward off fleas.
- Helps with medical conditions. CBD can help cats with diabetes. CBD helps stimulate insulin production and reduce inflammation. CBD also can help decrease existing tumors and cancers.
Helps with anxiety. Cats are tempermental, and they don't like change. If your cat gets anxious when you leave, or you are moving, CBD can help.
Questions? Get In Touch!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Get great deals sent directly to your inbox!